Usage: Acrylone is a stem and leaf herbicide, and is a highly effective, safe and selective ACase inhibitor. It is especially effective for most annual and perennial grasses and safe for dicotyledon crops.
Applicable crops: such as soybean, peanut, rape, cotton, flax, tobacco, a variety of broad-leaved vegetables, grapes, citrus, apples and other plantations.
Matters needing attention:
1. It is best to make mother liquor for preservation.
2. Oenoxanone is easy to decompose in the presence of water, so it should be strictly controlled.
3. Enthalone is easily decomposed by polar solvents
4. Oenoxanone is easily decomposed by light, so it should be kept away from light when stored.
5. Enthalone is easily decomposed by alkaline solvents. The original drug was acidic PH=4-6|
6. The decomposition of enoxanone was obviously accelerated when the temperature was higher than 20 degrees Celsius, and the storage temperature was 3-8 degrees Celsius.
7. Oleacetone preparations prepared by long-term stored crude drugs are prone to flocculent impurities, and fresh crude drugs will not appear. Therefore, it is suggested that the crude drugs should not be processed into preparations for more than 15 days after production.
8. Ketenone preparations may precipitate at temperatures below zero degrees Celsius, and the precipitation will disappear when the temperature rises.
9. Brassica napus is sensitive to enoxanone at bolting and comer-setting stages. The application of enoxanone after rapeseed enters the reproductive growth stage will cause albinism of the rapeseed, leading to no seed-setting of the rapeseed.